studio b is Toronto’s premier source for luxury home furnishings and offers its clients only the finest in designer brands. Over the years, studio b has received the well-earned reputation of embodying quality and excellence. studio b has a strong presence in the design community, frequently collaborating with many of Toronto’s top designers and design firms. Exceptional customer service is studio b’s mandate.
studio b is looking for a highly motivated sales associate who has a passion for design and an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is based out of the studio b showroom, conveniently located in Toronto’s east end. studio b’s sales associates are highly qualified and are experts at closing sales, and exceeding monthly sales goals. It is important for the sales associates to be comfortable sourcing new sales opportunities and integrating interior design skills to satisfy client needs.
studio b offers excellent income potential through a competitive salary plus commission. Full benefits available after a 3-month probationary period.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to…
- Relationship Building; self-motivated to seek new client leads, qualify potential clients and foster strong client relationships through great communication and excellent customer service.
- Achieve/Exceed Sales Goals; contribute toward showroom profitability by increasing sales through new and repeat customers, achieving or exceeding personalized monthly sales goals.
- Expert Product Knowledge – Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, and be familiar with the competition. Combine product knowledge with selling skills to effectively close sales.
- Showroom Maintenance – Contribute to maintaining showroom cleanliness, and organization of sample walls and work area.
- Administration – Create quotes and sales orders and other necessary paper work for clients, and other team members. Track and follow-up with vendors, delivery, and clients on sales orders to ensure client satisfaction.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Possess a passion for luxury home furnishings and interior design
- Proven ability to generate and close sales
- Highly professional with impeccable organization, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with independent goals and responsibilities
- Friendly and personable as well as accountable, self-driven & reliable
- Proficient on basic computer programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and power point)
- Professional demeanor with an understanding of high-end luxury clients
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Studio b thanks all applicants. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.